1. It's simple - Just set the prepared ingredients out, and let everyone make their own sushi bowls (cooked rice, lox or cooked salmon, chopped avocado and cucumber, seaweed snacks or sheets of dried nori)
Fresh Salmon Cooking Instructions
- Heat oven to 375 F
- Place a large piece of foil on a baking sheet. Set the raw salmon on the foil.
- Drizzle olive oil or melted butter over the salmon (about 1 tablespoon for every 1 pound of salmon). Lightly season the salmon with salt.
- Fold the sides of the foil up and over the salmon and seal the edges to create a closed packet.
- Bake until the salmon easily flakes apart with a fork and is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes.