Crunchy broccolini slaw is made from store-bought broccoli slaw, chopped broccolini, red onion and creamy honey mustard yogurt dressing.
This healthy slaw stays crunchy for 3 days or more in the refrigerator.
- 12 to 16 ounce bag broccolini slaw (also called broccoli slaw)
- 4 broccolini stalks (optional)
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion, or ¼ of a red onion, very thinly sliced
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt (I like full-fat)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons smooth Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- A few grinds black pepper
- Put the broccolini slaw in a large bowl.
- Slice the stems of the broccolini stalks very thinly, then roughly chop the heads. Add to the broccolini slaw.
- Add the red onion.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the dressing until well blended: Greek yogurt, olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt and black pepper. You can adjust the taste to make the dressing sweeter (honey) or more tangy (vinegar or mustard).
- Pour HALF of the dressing over the slaw. Toss well. Continue to drizzle in dressing until the slaw is dressed to your liking. I usually have a little bit of dressing leftover, which I use on green salad later in the week.
- Category: Salads and Bowls
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: broccolini slaw, broccolini, broccoli slaw, yogurt dressing, honey mustard dressing