Made with orange, cinnamon, clove, rosemary and tea tree essential oils, this natural cleaner will disinfect your kitchen with a fresh, clean scent.
- 1 spray bottle (I use this 16-ounce glass bottle)
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar (found at any grocery store)
- 1 cup water
- 5 drops orange oil
- 5 drops cinnamon oil
- 3 drops rosemary oil
- 3 drops clove oil
- 3 drops tea tree oil
- Combine water and vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Add drops of essential oils. That's it!
- The oils can settle on the top of the water, so shake the spray bottle once or twice each time before using.
This all-natural cleaner can be used to clean and disinfect your kitchen or bathroom. It can be used on all surfaces except for soft, porous stone like marble. Always test a small amount on a surface before using the spray.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: kitchen cleaner
Keywords: all-natural cleaner