If you love artichoke & spinach dip, you'll love this artichoke spinach dip pasta. It's rich and creamy with lots of artichoke flavor. And, it's made in your Instant Pot!
Some days, a rich and creamy pasta is exactly what you need.
Artichoke lovers, this pasta is for you.
Tired moms who just want to sit down on the couch with a bowl of carbs and a glass of wine, this pasta is for you, too.
This dinner practically cooks itself because, guess what? It's made in your Instant Pot!
Make Instant Pot Artichoke Pasta in 4 Easy Steps
- In your Instant Pot, saute butter, shallot and garlic
- Add stock, frozen spinach and canned artichoke hearts
- Add pasta, cook on high pressure for 5 minutes
- Add cream cheese, parmesan and romano cheese, and a splash of cream
Go ahead and pour yourself a glass of wine while the pasta cooks (although a flute of Prosecco would really pair a lot better with the pasta!)
Whatever you're drinking, your job is to relax for a few minutes while the pasta cooks. Then come back to open the Instant Pot lid and stir in the divinely rich blend of cheese and cream that turns this artichoke and spinach pasta into an indulgent dinner.
Perfectly balancing the richness is the bright, Spring-like flavor of artichokes.
This artichoke-spinach pasta can definitely be a main course. I also love it with chicken breast or salmon on the side. It reheats beautifully in the microwave the next day for lunch or dinner leftovers.
Go head, indulge yourself! Not just in a comforting bowl of pasta, but also by cooking an easy dinner with virtually no clean up. You deserve it!
More Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
- Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta
- Instant Pot Bowtie Pasta (with meat sauce)
- Instant Pot Turkey Meatballs with Red Lentil Marinara
- Instant Pot Bolognese