If you love artichoke & spinach dip, you'll love this artichoke spinach dip pasta. It's rich and creamy with lots of artichoke flavor. And, it's made in your Instant Pot!
Some days, a rich and creamy pasta is exactly what you need.
Artichoke lovers, this pasta is for you.
Tired moms who just want to sit down on the couch with a bowl of carbs and a glass of wine, this pasta is for you, too.
This dinner practically cooks itself because, guess what? It's made in your Instant Pot!
Make Instant Pot Artichoke Pasta in 4 Easy Steps
- In your Instant Pot, saute butter, shallot and garlic
- Add stock, frozen spinach and canned artichoke hearts
- Add pasta, cook on high pressure for 5 minutes
- Add cream cheese, parmesan and romano cheese, and a splash of cream
Go ahead and pour yourself a glass of wine while the pasta cooks (although a flute of Prosecco would really pair a lot better with the pasta!)
Whatever you're drinking, your job is to relax for a few minutes while the pasta cooks. Then come back to open the Instant Pot lid and stir in the divinely rich blend of cheese and cream that turns this artichoke and spinach pasta into an indulgent dinner.
Perfectly balancing the richness is the bright, Spring-like flavor of artichokes.
This artichoke-spinach pasta can definitely be a main course. I also love it with chicken breast or salmon on the side. It reheats beautifully in the microwave the next day for lunch or dinner leftovers.
Go head, indulge yourself! Not just in a comforting bowl of pasta, but also by cooking an easy dinner with virtually no clean up. You deserve it!
More Instant Pot Pasta RecipesPrint
Instant Pot Artichoke Spinach Dip Pasta
If you love artichoke spinach dip, you'll love this pasta. It's rich and creamy with lots of artichoke flavor. And, it's made in your Instant Pot! Serve as a main course or with chicken breast or salmon on the side.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes (Plus the time it takes for Instant Pot to come up to pressure)
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 8 ounces frozen, chopped spinach
- 2 14-ounce cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- First, take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator so it warms up to room temperature. Cut the cream cheese into small cubes.
- Next, roughly chop one can of artichoke hearts. Leave the other can of artichoke hearts whole.
- Select the saute setting on the Instant Pot. Add the butter, shallot and garlic. Saute for about 2 minutes, just until shallot begins to soften. Before the shallot and garlic begin to brown, add the vegetable (or chicken) stock.
- Add the frozen spinach and stir to defrost, then added the artichoke hearts. Press the cancel button to shut off the saute function.
- Add the pasta. Press down gently (I use my hand) so the noodles are flat and mostly submerged under the stock. It’s okay if the noodles aren’t completely covered with liquid.
- Secure the lid and set the release valve to sealing. Program the manual setting for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- When the Instant pot is done cooking, immediately move the pressure release valve to venting to release any remaining steam.
- Open the pot and stir in the cream cheese, parmesan, pecorino and whipping cream. Let the pasta sit for about 5 minutes before serving, stirring several times, until the cream cheese melts completely. Garnish with fresh parsley.
I’ve found that short, thick pasta like bowties and penne cook best in the Instant Pot. Long noodles and small shapes get too mushy.
Keywords: Instant Pot, Instant Pot pasta, artichoke pasta