A hearty and rustic vegan soup, made from a simple but satisfying trio of quinoa, corn and potatoes. Toppings like scallions, jalapenos and fresh herbs are a must for this Instant Pot quinoa soup.
Instant Pot Quinoa Soup with Corn and Potatoes is a soup for all seasons, a simple and satisfying dinner made from ingredients that might already be in your kitchen.
- Frozen or fresh corn
- Golden potatoes
- Water and stock (chicken or veggie)
- Onion, garlic, celery
- Poultry seasoning (optional)
- Smoked paprika
Toppings for Quinoa Soup
- Pesto (spoon into bowls after soup is finished - try spinach pesto)
- Sliced jalapenos
- Green onions
- Chopped cilantro or parsley
More Quinoa Recipes
Why You Should Try This Simple Soup
- Simple, healthy and affordable ingredients
- Only 10 minutes of prep time
- Soup cooks itself in a pressure cooker
- Easy for young kids and toddler to eat (see the reader comment below the recipe!)
- Easy to jazz up for adults, with jalapenos, green onions, cilantro, etc...
- Soup leftovers are the best! Especially if you eat lunch from home
More Soup Recipes
Does this recipe make you hungry?
for helpful tips and easy recipes