A hearty and rustic vegan soup, made from a simple but satisfying trio of quinoa, corn and potatoes. I love bright green garnishes in Instant Pot quinoa soup, like scallions, jalapenos and fresh herbs.
Instant Pot Quinoa Soup with Corn and Potatoes is a soup for all seasons, a simple and satisfying dinner made from ingredients that might already be in your kitchen: onion and garlic, a few spices, water and broth, frozen corn, potatoes and that little bit of quinoa stashed in the corner of your pantry.
I make Instant Pot Quinoa Soup with Corn and Potatoes in the summer (with fresh corn and pesto). I make it in the fall and winter (with frozen corn, sliced jalapenos and cilantro). A little something green on top gives this soup color and flavor and isn't to be skipped.
In Praise of Simple Soup
- Pantry ingredients + 10 minutes of prep time
- Soup cooks itself in the Instant Pot
- Simple, healthy and affordable ingredients
- Soup leftovers are the best. Especially for lunch the next day. Especially when so many of us are eating lunch at home right now.
More Soup Recipes to Love
- Instant Pot Lentil and Sausage Soup
- Instant Pot White Bean, Tomato and Cabbage Soup
- Instant Pot Red Lentil Soup with Parmesan Chickpeas
- Simple Vegetable Soup